Gate49 is primarily specializing in the area of after-sales. With wealth of experience of several decades, Gate49 has developed an Service-ERP, which is internationally used by several companies within the Sertronics-group.
The ERP consists of the following main functions:
- Repair-module with serveral workflows
- Sales-module for parts-, accessory- and product-sales
- Purchase-module with several interfaces to suppliers
- Interfaces to manufacturers for job-import and status-updates
- Charging-module for in-warranty compensation
- Various master-data-modules
The repair-module supports different workflows like:
- Repair order entry
- Pre-registration and pickup-process
- Repair analysis and maintenance
- Homeservice-module including routing and tablet support
- Customer communication
- Out-of-warranty processes like cost estimate, cost quote
- Clearing-module to invoice 3rd-party repairs to manufacturer
The system is aligned to after-sales companies, which are versatile concerning brands/manufacturers and products.
- Multi-branding: repair-jobs are maintained and claimed in a central system for different brands and manufacturers.
- Multi-language: the system supports several languages for the user-interface and for the communication with the clients.
- Access for partners: dealers, manufacturers and partly end-consumers have limited access to relevant orders and data.